Payroll Officer Part-time, Permanent
Do you want to feel proud of your payroll area? Are you passionate about payroll and enjoy improving processes?
We have an exciting opportunity for a payroll specialist who enjoys not only the core tasks in the payroll function, but also enjoys the variety of being able to improve processes, embrace technology, reduce paper and streamlining work.
This is a unique chance to make the payroll area your own and be proud of the systems, processes and tools you put in place.
As a key role in the finance team, you will be supported by the Finance Manager and Chief Operating Officer, who will both invest the time and resources to support you as you implement new ways of working.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process fortnightly payroll ensuring accuracy and data integrity is maintained.
- Maintain accurate payroll and employment related records.
- Laise with HR to set-up of all new employees according to contractual and legislative requirements.
- Monitor all payroll related data to ensure we are staying within the relevant awards.
- Manipulate data to provide detailed reports and summaries.
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant awards and ensure updates are communicated.
- Resolve payroll queries in a timely manner whilst providing advice to staff on all payroll related issues.
- Undertake relevant checks, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Access to onsite gym facilities
How to apply
Please email a brief resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Any questions about the role can be directed to John McDiarmid by calling (07) 5556 8231.
Applications close 4.00pm, Monday 21 August 2023
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer