Early Learning Centre Early Childhood Teacher – Full Time
Trinity Lutheran College is a Christian co-educational college that provides a holistic and diverse educational experience to students from early childhood to Year 12. We are in the beautiful, centrally located area of Ashmore on the Gold Coast. Trinity Lutheran College is committed to providing a world-class education to all students and values the development and success of all students.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to grow our team at Little stars Early Learning Centre and are seeking applications for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our Kindy room, where the vision is to make a difference each day in every child’s life by providing opportunities to develop their active minds and bodies from early years through to school aged children.
We understand an Early Childhood Teacher’s role in a child’s life impacts, inspires, and influences the way that child develops, learns and grows. If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
About the role
As an experienced Early Childhood Teacher, you will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning, below is more information pertaining to the role:
- Full-time position in our Kindergarten room
- Sessional teaching Hours, with paid school holidays
- Be part of an inclusive, supportive and close knit team where the community is at the centre of everything we do.
- Smaller centre that allows you to really nurture and help the children grow.
- The Early Learning Centre is part of the Junior Years College and wider community
- Enjoy been part of the school community, participating in whole school events.
- You have a passion to develop and provide a safe space for children to learn and grow.
- Experience with critical reflection, goal setting and quality improvement
- Experience with planning and implementing a high-quality educational programs
- Great Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all children and staff.
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Children’s Services operations and programs including children’s developmental stages/theories and their emotional, physical, spiritual and other needs.
- Experience working with in the National Early Childhood legislation and National Quality Framework.
- Hold current working with children card (Blue Card) and First Aid with CPR or willingness to obtain.
Key duties will include:
- Planning and delivering learning programs and high-quality early childhood education curriculum based on your knowledge of each child, their interests and goals using the Early Years Learning Framework, the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and PYP
- Maintaining all documentation to support children’s learning and development
- Engage in personal and professional development to ensure a thorough knowledge of all aspects relating to early childhood education and the centre’s operation
- Fostering the well-being and development of all children associated with the service through the creation of a secure and supportive environment.
- To provide a safe, secure and inviting environment for all children enrolled at the service.
- Ability to build positive relationships, with children, parents and staff
- To establish an environment that meets the emotional, social, cognitive, spiritual and physical needs of all children enrolled in the service.
- Building a strong relationship with the teachers on the Junior Years Campus to ensure the kindergarten children have a smooth transition from the ELC to Prep
- An understanding of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (PYP) early years and or a willingness to learn.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- A sense of community and an opportunity to make a difference.
- Have genuine training and development options, with opportunity for further career progression.
- An ideal central Gold Coast location
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and wellbeing program
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
How to apply
Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer