Casual position (Term time only)
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP.)
Our Bus Service is an important part of our school, so we’re looking for casual drivers who understand the trust parents are putting into our service and who takes pride in things running smoothly. The Casual Bus Drivers are only required during the school term so you would enjoy school holidays off, the drivers are responsible for taking our private morning and afternoon bus routes, and excursions as required.
- Previous experience as a Bus Driver
- Applicants need to relate well to children and have a strong understanding of the developmental needs of adolescents and emerging young adults
- Hold a Heavy or Medium Rigid Licence
- Blue Card or eligibility to apply for one
- Holding a current Passenger Authority would be an advantage
- Immediate start required
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have great people skills
- Are highly organised
- Have a licence suitable for driving a bus (up to 57 seater)
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- School holidays off
- Free on-site parking
Applications should include a brief covering letter and resume, including a copy of Heavy or Medium Rigid Licence, names and contact details of three referees. Any questions can be directed to John McDiarmid, by calling (07) 5556 8231 or emailing email@example.com
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer