Administration Officer – Operations
Full Time, Permanent Position
Trinity Lutheran College is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Officer. In this role, you will work closely with the Executive Coordinator to provide essential administrative support that enhances the experience of our College community.
Your responsibilities will cover a wide range of administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth running of our operational functions.
A little about you:
Along with your positive and professional attitude, you will be a naturally strong communicator with stakeholders at all levels. As our successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following key skills and characteristics:
- Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail and out of the box thinking.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to handle interpersonal interactions with empathy and professionalism
- Assist in various projects and initiatives, providing organizational and administrative support to help achieve strategic goals.
- A proactive and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Experience in streamlining administrative processes and contributing ideas to enhance overall efficiency.
- Hold a current Working with Children (Blue card) and First Aid qualification or the ability to obtain.
About the Administration Officer – Operations role:
- This is a Full-time role working 76 hours per fortnight.
- Provide effective administration support to the Executive Coordinator and College Operations office.
- Responsible for preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents including maintaining records and databases
- Assist the Executive Coordinator with annual planning processes and completing routine scheduled administrative tasks, such as the preparation of key dates and events, mandatory report compilation, term dates.
- Responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion and maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and integrity.
- Provide administrative support on projects led by the Executive Coordinator and/or COO and Principal, including data maintenance and reporting.
The selection criteria within the Position description – Administration Officer Operations will be used by the selection panel when short-listing candidates. Applicants should address the criteria in their written applications.
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
A bit about the College:
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- 1-week gifted leave over Christmas period
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 17 October 2023
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer