People and Culture Administrator
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a People and Culture Administrator. Do you excel in administration and recruitment, with an unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service? If so, we invite you to be a part of our People and Culture team at Trinity Lutheran College!
As the People & Culture Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the success of our college and will be responsible for providing support throughout all stages of the employee life cycle as well as maintain employee data, records and systems. This is a broad administrative role reporting to the People & Culture Manager. This role is full-time, permanent, commencing as soon as possible!
A little About you:
Along with your positive and energetic attitude, you will be naturally confident in communicating with stakeholders & staff at all levels. As our successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following key skills and characteristics:
- Understanding of People and Culture practices and legislation.
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment including onboarding and offboarding
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and use initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail and out of the box thinking.
- Be a pro at Multitasking & prioritisation, always ready to adapt to any situation.
- Have a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude with an exceptional communication style.
- A willingness to learn new skills and bring new ideas.
About the People and Culture Administrator role:
- Undertake all administration tasks for the department and delivering excellent service to our staff and applicants.
- Supporting the recruitment lifecycle by posting job adverts, shortlisting candidates organising interviews, updating our recruitment database and conducting reference checks.
- Maintaining our current systems and registers to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide a warm and welcoming experience to all candidates and staff, guiding them through the process with professionalism and care.
- Coordinate and action Policy updates and maintenance
- Tracking of probation and fixed term contract periods.
- Drafting all employment relations documentation ensuring compliance with the Qld Lutheran Schools Enterprise Agreement
- Manage all relevant portals and staff training.
To find our more about the role please review Position description – People and Culture Administrator and address the selection criteria within as this will be used by the selection panel when short-listing candidates. Applicants should address the criteria in their written applications.
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
A bit about the College:
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- 1-week gifted leave over Christmas period
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 18 October 2023
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer