Early Learning Centre Lead Educators – Full Time, Part-time and Casual
Trinity Lutheran College is a Christian co-educational college that provides a holistic and diverse educational experience to students from early childhood to Year 12. We are in the beautiful, centrally located area of Ashmore on the Gold Coast. Trinity Lutheran College is committed to providing a world-class education to all students and values the development and success of all students.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to grow our team of Educators at Little stars Early Learning Centre, we have multiple position available including where the vision is to make a difference each day in every child’s life by providing opportunities to develop their active minds and bodies from early years through to school aged children.
We understand an educator’s role in a child’s life impacts, inspires, and influences the way that child develops, learns and grows. If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood, then please reach out!
About the role
As an experienced Educator, you will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning, below is more information pertaining to the role:
- Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions available
- Support our Early Childhood Teachers and Director to implement and deliver programs.
- Be part of an inclusive, supportive and close-knit team, where community is at the centre of everything we do.
- Smaller centre that allows you to really nurture and help the children grow.
- The Early Learning Centre is part of the Junior Years College and wider community.
- You have a passion to develop and provide a safe space for children to learn and grow.
- Experience with critical reflection, goal setting and quality improvement
- Hold a Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services
- Experience with planning and implementing a high-quality educational programs
- Great Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all children and staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Children’s Services operations and programs including children’s developmental stages/theories and their emotional, physical, spiritual and other needs.
- Experience working with in the National Early Childhood legislation and National Quality Framework.
- Hold current working with children card (Blue Card) and First Aid with CPR or willingness to obtain.
Key duties will include:
- Planning and delivering learning programs and high-quality early childhood education curriculum based on your knowledge of each child, their interests and goals using the Early Years Learning Framework, the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
- Fostering the well-being and development of all children associated with the service through the creation of a secure and supportive environment.
- Maintaining all documentation to support children’s learning and development
- Engage in personal and professional development to ensure a thorough knowledge of all aspects relating to early childhood education and the centre’s operation
- To provide a safe, secure and inviting environment for all children enrolled at the service.
- Ability to build positive relationships, with children, parents and staff
- To establish an environment that meets the emotional, social, cognitive, spiritual and physical needs of all children enrolled in the service.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- A sense of community and an opportunity to make a difference.
- Have genuine training and development options, with opportunity for further career progression.
- An ideal central Gold Coast location
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and wellbeing program
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
How to apply
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au and follow the prompts to the employment section. Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing email@example.com
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer