Our maintenance department is an integral part of our college, so we are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and takes pride in things not only looking great but running smoothly.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality work and preventative maintenance. Working as part of a close and supportive team, you’ll be working at our beautifully landscaped school, with a team who genuinely care about providing quality facilities for our students and staff.
Our culture is positive, proactive and supportive, where safety is always paramount.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday across both of our Ashmore based campuses.
A little About you:
- Be a warm and friendly person, with good communication skills
- Well organised and great at multi-tasking several projects and to-do lists.
- Have a proactive approach and “just gets on with it”
- Have experience with general repairs and maintenance.
- Experience with woodwork or general carpentry would be a definite benefit
About the Maintenance Person role:
- Responding to work requests in a timely manner
- Carry out repairs and preventative maintenance
- Assist with setting/ packing up for College functions and events
- Help ensure the College grounds and facilities are maintained to a high standard
- Must hold a current driver’s license and Blue Card or be willing to obtain one prior to commencement.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Access to onsite gym facilities
How to apply
Please email a brief resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Bill Bradic, Facilities Manager by calling (07) 5556 8200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 11 August 2023
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer