Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Our Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) is currently seeking a OSHC Coordinator, the role is integral to the operation of the educational program in the OSHC and learning journey of students at Trinity Lutheran College. The OSHC Coordinator role is part-time, working 30 hours per week with shifts being split over mornings and/or afternoons and reports directly to the Director of OSHC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and delivering a high-quality early childhood education curriculum
- Support and implementation of vacation care programs
- Maintain a strong focus on children’s wellbeing and safety at all times
- Ability to build positive relationships, with children, parents and staff
- Provide administration support and other duties as required by the Director OSHC
Essential Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law 2010, Regulations 2011 and National Quality Framework Assessment and Rating system.
- Demonstrated high levels of skills in communication and consultation that would indicate the capacity to work effectively with people from all sectors of the children’s services community, including the Service Leader and other staff of the centre, Head of Campus, Principal, government representatives, families and the wider community.
- Ability to identify and use information and other available resources to implement policies, procedures, priorities and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Children’s Services operations and programs including children’s developmental stages/theories and their emotional, physical, spiritual and other needs.
- Knowledge of health, safety, hygiene and first aid principles, including WHS and risk management.
- An ability to work in a Christian context.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Minimum Diploma in Children’s Services and current Suitability Card (Blue Card)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR; Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management training desirable
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- A sense of community and an opportunity to make a difference
- Have genuine training and development options, with opportunity for further career progression
- An ideal central Gold Coast location
- Contemporary first-class facilities
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and wellbeing program
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
How to apply
For further information please review the position description for Outside School Hours Care Coordinator. For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
Applications with covering letter and resume, including a copy of Diploma, blue card and relevant qualifications, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Director OSHC at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 29 March 2023
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer