Are you passionate about education and looking for an exciting career change in 2023? Have you ever thought about changing career paths, but would still like to remain in the education industry? Then this job is for you…
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
We are looking for an individual who has knowledge of the education industry and has a passion for building relationships and supporting families on the enrolment journey. This rare opportunity has arisen for an Enrolments Officer to join the College, this role is an integral role within the Community Engagement Team and wider College ensuring the customer experience with enrolments is delivered to a high standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive College environment. The successful candidate will commence early as soon as possible.
A little about you:
- Are passionate about customer service and service delivery.
- Have experience in a customer-focused environment, sales or enrolments background.
- Previous experience managing a high volume of calls and enquiries.
- Someone who loves a good chat and has a strong ability to build rapport over the phone with parents and families.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and perform in a busy environment.
- Demonstrate competent ICT and administrative skills.
- Have a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude with an exceptional communication style and a willingness to assist families on their enrolments journey.
- Have a team-focused approach and brings a can-do attitude.
- A willingness to learn new skills and bring new ideas.
- Previous experience in education setting is highly desirable.
About the Enrolments Officer role:
- The enrolments officer is the first point of call for parents looking to book a tour or enrol their children into our College.
- Facilitate college tours, orientation day and other relevant activities across both campuses for prospective parents.
- Maximise enrolment opportunities for the college by providing a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively and assist families on their enrolments journey.
- Manage and respond promptly to all incoming enquiries.
- Following up tours and enquires for feedback and maintain future relationships.
- Support parents through all aspects of the enrolment process.
- Input and manage data pertaining to enrolments.
- Manage all relevant administrative aspects as advised by the Community Engagement Manager, Principal, and other key stakeholders.
The following criteria will be used by the selection panel when short-listing candidates. Applicants should address the below in their written applications.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and support the Christian ethos of the college.
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to work well under pressure and multitask; and be able to respond rapidly to change.
- Demonstrate strong administration skills; including the ability to work autonomously and with a high level of attention to detail, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all levels.
- Highly proficient ICT skills across several platforms; including Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong and proven communication skills – both oral and written.
- Experience with enrolment database management including but not limited to Enrol HQ and Synergetic highly desirable.
- Hold a Blue Card prior to commencement.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- 1 week gifted leave over Christmas period
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
For further information please review the position description for Enrolments Officer. For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au.
Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Manager by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer