Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
The college has a proud history of an extensive and thriving performing arts program.
Applications are invited for a Brass tutor (trumpet/trombone/euphonium) to join our passionate and dedicated instrumental tutor team. The Brass tutor will contribute to the provision of a quality educational service by providing exceptional tuition to our Brass students from Year 4 – Year 12.
Key duties will include:
- Teaching private, paired and group instrumental lessons to trumpet, trombone & euphonium students
- Successfully prepare students for AMEB exams from beginner to advanced
- Tutor brass students in a range of genres – classical and contemporary
- Assist with the Year 4 beginner band program by providing group tuition and support to the Beginner Band coordinator
- Direct ensembles as required
- Music degree or proven experience as a professional musician/teacher
- Proven track record in providing exceptional brass tuition to students from beginner to advanced level
- Experience as an ensemble director will be an advantage
- Supportive of the Christian ethos
- Current blue card or teacher registration
- ABN or ability to work as a music contractor
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
Applications with covering letter and resume, including a copy of QCT registration and relevant qualifications, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing email@example.com
Applications close 4.00pm, 23 December 2022, identified candidates will be contacted and interviewed prior to closing date, all applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer