Campus Student Receptionist
Permanent Position, Full Time, Term time
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Campus Student Receptionist to join the College based on our Middle and Senior Years Campus. This is a permanent, full-time, term time position, . The Campus Student Receptionist is a key role in the administration team and will coordinate the Middle and Senior Years Campus reception area and undertake general office administration support. The Campus Student Receptionist must be able to demonstrate a calm, caring and respectful manner and model the college’s core values to a high standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive team environment. The successful candidate will commence early January 2023.
The main objectives of the Campus Student Receptionist are to:
- To ensure the sound and effective organisation, and administration of the campus reception area
- Manage day to day operation of the College Reception area and meeting rooms
- Provide support to students, staff, parents and other visitors to the school as they present to Student Reception
- Maintain and update students records and information as required
- Assist with data collection and entry across various areas of the College
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the wider community
- Communicate effectively with all levels regarding student matters and record appropriately
- Assist the College Nurse with the students presenting to sick bay
- Manage all visitors to the College ensuring correct procedures are followed
- Assist with the College print room requests and undertake general office duties
For a full list of duties and responsibilities please review the position description.
The following criteria will be used by the selection panel when short-listing candidates. Applicants should address the below in their written applications.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and support the Christian ethos of the college
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to work well under pressure and multitask; and be able to respond rapidly to change
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administration skills; having the ability to work autonomously and with a high level of detail, efficiency and accuracy
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all levels
- Highly proficient ICT skills across several platforms; including Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong and proven communication skills – both oral and written
- Hold a Blue Card prior to commencement
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
Applications with covering letter and resume, relevant qualifications, blue card, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 6 December 2022.
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer