Campus Administrator Permanent Position, Full Time
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Campus Administrator to join the College. This is a permanent, full-time position. The Campus Administrator is a key role of the administrating daily timetable organization of the campus, they are a passionate member of staff with proven skills in administration, organisation and data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive team environment. The successful candidate will commence Term 1, 2023.
The main objectives of the Campus Administrator are to:
- To ensure the sound and effective organisation, and administration of the campus
- Develop and maintain effective procedures and practices associated with the campus daily functions
- Managing the changes that are generated by interruptions to the normal school routines.
- Maintain College timetable including preparation of rosters and schedules.
- Arrangements and coverage for daily staff absence.
- Assist with student data management and statistical reports.
- Manage external database student information requirements.
- Manage student data processes relating to QCAA, QCE, NAPLAN and other external providers.
- Support organisational aspects of a range of events throughout the year.
For a full list of duties and responsibilities please review the position description.
The following criteria will be used by the selection panel when short-listing candidates. Applicants should address the below in their written applications.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and support the Christian ethos of the college
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines; and be able to respond rapidly to change
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administration skills; having the ability to work autonomously and with a high level of detail, efficiency and accuracy
- Commitment to meet quality standards; and the willingness to update their skills and knowledge on a regular basis
- Highly proficient ICT skills across several platforms; including Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong and proven communication skills – both oral and written
- Hold a Blue Card prior to commencement
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
Applications with covering letter and resume, including a copy of QCT registration and relevant qualifications, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 24 October 2022.
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer