2023 Teaching Positions Middle/Senior Years Teachers, Full Time
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Due to the enrolment growth and adding staffing resources to support staff, applications are invited for Middle Years and Senior Years Teachers for 2023, commencing in Term 1 for the below positions:
Middle/Senior Years Teacher, Full Time (permanent and Fixed Term positions available). Any experience in the following subjects should be highlighted within your application:
- Christian Studies
- Senior Ancient History, Modern History, Geography, Accounting, Legal Studies
- Middle Years Humanities
- Mathematical Methods and Specialist Mathematics
- Middle Years Mathematics
- Middle and Senior Years English
- English and Literature Extension
- STEAM, Physics, Biology
- Learning Enhancement
- Certificate IV TAE & other associated certificate qualifications
General Selection criteria
- Possesses a clear understanding and experience in contemporary learning pedagogy
- Strong understanding of the developmental needs of adolescents and emerging young adults
- Ability to collaborate with the year level/department team of teachers
- Proficient and innovative in the use of ICT in the classrooms
- Create a positive classroom environment that enhances student learning
- Commitment to supporting the college’s relational management and restorative practice
- Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, staff and parents, particularly the ability to work as a member of a team
- Willingness to contribute to the co-curricular program of the college
- Hold current QCT registration, or ability to register prior to commencement
- Experience in teaching and assessing within the Australian curriculum is desirable
- Committed to the Christian faith
- First Aid qualification or the ability to acquire such.
Key benefits of joining Trinity Lutheran College include:
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Stimulating work, contemporary facilities and learning environment
- Professional and career development opportunities
How to apply
For further information please review the position description for Middle/Senior Years Teacher.
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
Applications with covering letter and resume, including a copy of QCT registration and relevant qualifications, optional church minister reference letter or Christian character reference highly regarded, names and contact details of referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, 15 September 2022.
Interviews of suitable candidates will commence as soon as they are identified.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer