ICT Helpdesk Technician, Level 3
Full Time, Permanent Position, commencing immediately
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for Primary Programme (PYP), it also offers an on-site Early Learning Centre. Trinity Lutheran College is in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast.
Applications are invited for an ICT Helpdesk Technician, to join our talented and innovative ICT team. Responsible for the resolution of technical issues relating to ICT equipment and software throughout the college, this exciting role covers a wide range of tasks and is the perfect role for someone with a passion for ICT looking to progress their career.
The position will suit someone who thrives on technical problem solving, with the ability to use initiative to research and resolve Level 1/Level 2 tickets independently. Attention to detail, time management, work prioritisation, customer service and teamwork skills are all critical to this role. We are seeking someone who can improve user contact experience and fault resolution process in the first instance or triage as required.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of ICT activities, including Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems, mobile devices, local area networks, and networking in a small but complex environment and an understanding of the configuration and operation of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and use initiative to research and resolve Level ½ tickets including developing solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Demonstrable knowledge of workstation imaging procedures, printers and the ability to diagnose and repair printer faults.
- Exceptional customer service orientation — able to identify and understand client needs and ensure a result to client’s requests.
- Good verbal and written communication skills — skill in gathering client requirements and the ability to write user-friendly documentation. The ability to translate technical IT concepts and issues for clients.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills — ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks. Able to set priorities for client requests and deal with a number of issues concurrently.
- Teamwork — possessing a good team spirit and demonstrating self-management and flexibility in taking on new challenges.
- Blue Card, COVID-19 Vaccination and First Aid qualification or the ability to acquire such.
- Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications.
- Ability to prepare technical reports.
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk situation.
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au and follow the prompts to the employment section and review the position description.
Applications with covering letter, resume, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 8.00am Tuesday 19 April 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer.