Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Applications are invited for Relief staff to contribute to our candidate pool at both our Junior Years, Middle Years and Senior Years for 2022, commencing as soon as possible. Please email the following information to the Principal at email@example.com
- Cover letter confirming availability and Junior or Senior Years preferences.
- Current resume detailing your work experience as specific to the role.
- Contact details for two (2) referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
- Current Queensland College of Teachers Registration.
- Proof of current vaccination status (the College is considered a high-risk setting).
- Copies of your formal qualifications as specific to the role.
General Selection criteria
- Possesses a clear understanding and experience in contemporary learning pedagogy
- Have knowledge of ICT and the ability to educate and inspire using different forms of technology.
- Proficient and innovative in the use of ICT in the classrooms
- Enhancing the wellbeing and holistic growth of young people through the development of supportive learning environments, quality communication and effective classroom management
- Are willing to fully support the Christian ethos of the College.
- Creating positive and proactive relationships with young people, parents and staff that leads to a supportive and positive College community
- Experience in teaching within the Australian curriculum is essential
- Ability to ensure classroom practices that are consistent with the Australian Curriculum and IB PYP pedagogy
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au and follow the prompts to the employment section.
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4.00pm, Friday 22 April 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer