Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Trinity Lutheran College Outside School Hours Care invites applications for several position currently available. We are seeking 1x Part-Time experienced and Diploma qualified Educator for our Outside School Hours Care Program, this position offers a minimum of 30hours per fortnight with additional hours available during vacation care. Additionally, we are also seeking to build our casual staffing and invite applications for Certificate III qualified Educators to join our team.
General selection criteria
- Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services required dependant on role
- Experience with planning and implementing a high-quality educational program or willing to learn
- Knowledge with My Time Our Place framework desirable
- Experience with critical reflection, goal setting and quality improvement or willing to learn
- Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students and staff
- Participating together with other centre staff in the community life of the College/Congregation engaging in professional, social, spiritual and learning opportunities, as appropriate.
- Experience working with in the National Early Childhood legislation and National Quality Framework desirable
- An ability to work in a Christian context
- Must have Current Suitability Card (Blue Card) or eligible to apply, COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and First Aid with CPR.
Applications with covering letter and resume’, including a copy of relevant qualifications, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday 6 April 2022, 4pm.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer