Early Learning Centre – Educators 1x Part-time and Casual positions available
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on the beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Trinity Lutheran College Early Learning Centre (Little Stars) invites applications for several position currently available. We are seeking 1x Part-Time Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator and additionally seeking casual staff to join our team.
General selection criteria
- Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services
- Experience with planning and implementing a high-quality educational program or willing to learn
- Experience with critical reflection, goal setting and quality improvement or willing to learn
- Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students and staff
- Participating together with other centre staff in the community life of the College/Congregation engaging in professional, social, spiritual and learning opportunities, as appropriate.
- Experience working with in the National Early Childhood legislation and National Quality Framework desirable
- An ability to work in a Christian context
- Must have Current Suitability Card (Blue Card) or eligible to apply, COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and First Aid with CPR.
Applications with covering letter and resume’, including a copy of relevant qualifications, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org Attached is the position description for these positions.
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing email@example.com
Applications close: 8am, Monday 18 April 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer