APPLY BY 8.00am FRIDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Applications are invited for a Campus Receptionist based on our Junior Years Campus. This multifaceted role is the first point of contact for students, parents and visitors to the College and runs all front of office functions. The Receptionist will have strong people, organisational and communication skills, and the capacity to work effectively as part of a team. We are looking for a personable, welcoming, and vibrant person who can impart Trinity Lutheran’s culture and enthusiasm with each and every interaction.
Key duties will include:
- Provide administration support to the Cotlew Campus, Executive Assistant and Junior Years Leadership Team.
- Project a professional and efficient first point of contact for parents and the public in their dealings with Trinity Lutheran College.
- Operate the College switchboard, forwarding enquiries to the relevant staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide efficient administration services as required. Be the first point of contact to students, staff, parents and other visitors to the school as they present to Reception. Answer phone calls, emails, enquiries and requests, handling them appropriately, expediently and confidentially
- Assist in Workplace Health and Safety requirements including evacuation and drill procedures and student, staff and visitor movements (screening of visitors to the school, and Sign in/sign out students who arrive late or leave early)
- Management of student wellbeing First Aid ensuring students are assisted with any injuries/incidents or medication requirements.
- Maintenance of student records and student property
- Manage parent and student communication
- Ensure reception area is presented in a neat and tidy manner
- Assist with College events including scheduling and coordination
- Previous experience working in a school environment desirable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including teachers, parents, students etc., whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Highly organised with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in database maintenance and computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Synergetic.
- Hold or be willing to obtain qualifications in First Aid.
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a Blue Card.
- Provide proof of COVID vaccination
- The successful applicant will be supportive of the Christian ethos of this school.
For further information please review the Position Description – Junior Years College Receptionist.
For information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au and follow the prompts to the employment section.
Applications with covering letter, resume, church minister reference letter or Christian character reference letter if available, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at email@example.com
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 8.00am Friday 18 February 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer