Apply before 8.00am 7 February 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
Applications are invited for a German Teacher (Middle/Senior Years) to commence in as soon as possible. The position is a permanent, Part time role (37.2 hours per fortnight).The German Teacher will contribute to the provision of a quality educational service by providing a range of services to support student learning.
Teachers with additional subject qualifications in languages, Christian Studies or other subject areas should indicate in their application; however, it is not essential.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
General Selection criteria
- Knowledge of the Queensland Certificate of Education syllabus processes is required
- Possesses a clear understanding and experience in contemporary learning pedagogy
- Strong understanding of the developmental needs of young children/adolescents
- Ability to collaborate with the year level/department team of teachers
- Proficient and innovative in the use of ICT in the classrooms
- Commitment to supporting the college’s relational management and restorative practice
- Interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, staff and parents, particularly the ability to work as a member of a team
- Willingness to contribute to the co-curricular program of the college
- Experience and understanding of the Queensland assessment and moderation procedures
- Hold current QCT registration, or ability to register prior to commencement
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Must hold or be willing to obtain qualifications in First Aid and CPR
For information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au and follow the prompts to the employment section.
Applications with covering letter, resume, church minister reference letter or Christian character reference letter, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further queries about these positions can be directed to Emma Cooper, People and Culture Advisor by calling (07) 5556 8248 or emailing email@example.com
Applications close 8.00am Monday 7 February 2022.
Trinity Lutheran College is an equal opportunity employer