Starting Term 1, 2022
Trinity Lutheran College is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian co-educational college and an International Baccalaureate World School for the Primary Years Program (PYP). Located in Ashmore on Queensland’s beautiful Gold Coast, we offer a world class education for all students.
The college has a proud history of an extensive and thriving performing arts program.
Applications are invited for a strings tutor (violin/viola) and a flute tutor to join our passionate and dedicated instrumental tutor team.
Instrumental tutors will contribute to the provision of a quality educational service by providing exceptional tuition to our instrumental students from Year 2 – Year 12.
Key duties will include:
- Teaching private, paired and group instrumental lessons
- Successfully prepare students for AMEB exams from beginner to advanced
- Tutor students in a range of genres – classical and contemporary
- Strings tutor to assist with the Year 2 strings program by providing group tuition
- Flute tutor to assist with the Year 4 beginner band program by providing group tuition and support to the Instrumental coordinator
- Direct primary ensembles if required
- Music degree or proven experience as a professional musician/teacher
- Proven track record in providing exceptional instrumental tuition to students from beginner to advanced level
- Experience as an ensemble director will be an advantage
- Supportive of the Christian ethos
- Current blue card or teacher registration
- ABN or ability to work as a music contractor
For further information about our college please visit our website: www.tlc.qld.edu.au
Applications with covering letter, resume, names and contact details of two referees are to be emailed to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org